Re: RFS: jupyter components

On 08/09/17 18:47, Julien Puydt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> old thread but new things.
>
> Le 28/08/2017 à 23:56, Gordon Ball a écrit :
>
>>  * nbconvert: 5.2.1
>>
>>    waiting on python-pandocfilters >= 1.4 (already in dpmt git, but
>>    not yet uploaded)
>
> The package is up to date, and I am theoretically allowed to upload it,
> but since it now produces one more binary, I am practically not allowed
> to upload it -- if someone from the list can sponsor, that would be nice.
>
> If not, I'll just dput mentors and file a RFS to sponsorship-requests.

I guess this got lost in other things at the time. I think sponsorship
is still sought for:

 * ipython (5.1.0 -> 5.5.0)
 * nbconvert (4.2.0 -> 5.3.1)
 * jupyter-notebook (4.2.3 -> 5.1.0)
 * jupyter-console (5.0.0 -> 5.2.0)

Updating jupyter-notebook depends on nbconvert, the other packages
should be independent.