Re: a few quick questions on gbp pq workflow

On 06/08/17 19:56, Scott Kitterman wrote:
Generally when I find shortcomings in the tarball, I file bugs upstream.  In general, I've found upstream developers to be accepting of such changes.

Same here.

There's no need to DFSG the tarball if you can rebuild the docs.  The best way to ensure that is to rebuild them during the build process.

Also, the HTML docs are sometimes included by mistake because the docs folder was grafted and the Sphinx build directory not pruned in the corresponding MANIFEST.in.