Re: building manpages via setup.py

On 02/08/17 09:03, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
Perhaps the LibraryStyleGuide should be updated to reflect on this
change? I believe we are still advising explicit http_proxy /
https_proxy exports prior to running sphinx-build.

And running sphinx-build does not work expecially if there is extensions in the documentation.
sphinx-build should be run via pybuild in order to know about the build_dir.

right ?

At the end of the day, it is just a matter of providing an appropriate PYTHONPATH, regardless of whether pybuild is used or not.

The default is $(CURDIR) for the vast majority of packages. But, it may also be something else if extension packages are involved, or if the package directory is under a different folder than the root directory, such as src/.

Ghis