Joining the Python Modules team

Hello,

I'm Ethan Ward, a Mycroft developer. Mycroft is an open-source voice-activated assistant. I've been trying to create Debian packages for Mycroft, with the goal of eventually getting them in the main Debian package repositories. Since Mycroft is written purely in Python, I've had to package many of our python dependencies as well. I'm interested in getting these packages and mycroft packages into the repositories at alioth, and eventually into Debian. I've been using Launchpad as a method of building and testing packages, and from what I understand, I'll only need slight changes to the packages for Debian - versioning differences and changing the targeted distribution to unstable.

All of the packages can be found here: https://launchpad.net/~mycroft-ai/+archive/ubuntu/mycroft-ai/+packages. I've read and accept the Python Modules Team policy (https://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/policy.html), and I accept it. I'm working on transferring all of the packages to this git repository method, which shouldn't be too bad. I'd appreciate any feedback or advice on the current packages as they are currently as well.

My alioth username is currently ethanward-guest.

Thanks,
Ethan