removing python3-trollius

Hi,

python3-trollius fails tests with Python 3.6 and rather than think about why, I think it makes more sense to stop building trollius for Python 3. It's reason for existence is to backport asyncio to older Python 3 versions (and Python 2, but I'm not talking about the python 2 package here). As sid only has versions of Python 3 that very much do have asyncio, it's a bit pointless now, and in fact I think all reverse-dependencies bar one actually conditionally only import trollius if asyncio is not found and so the dependencies can simply be dropped. The one exception is trollius-redis which has no reverse dependencies and seems to be dead upstream and so could be removed (or converted to build for Python 2 only).

Thoughts?

Cheers,
mwh