gbp pq conversion

I have a script in git.debian.org that will hopefully help.

I am still testing it on packages, one at a time. I am not yet 100%
confident in its correct operation - although it appeared to work for
Django tables.

/srv/home/users/bam/convert django-tables

I imagine this will need some refinement. In particular, it has some
paranoid checks at the top, which possibly could be relaxed. I overwrite
gbp.conf instead of trying to do something sensible if it exists (hence
the check to ensure it doesn't exist).

I have commented out the code to the the patch queue import and export,
partly because gbp is not installed on git.debian.org, and partly
because this part probably should be done manually in order to check
information is not lost.

Hopefully the permmissions are correct, so that anyone can access the
file.

After the conversion the master branch will be deleted, this needs to be
considered for local checked out copies - making a new clean checkout
might be the easiest solution.
--
Brian May <brian@linuxpenguins.xyz>
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/brian/