Re: PAPT git migration

On 2017-06-01 07:32, Barry Warsaw wrote:

Let's assume not (which is fine with me; i.e. why adopt git-dpm for PAPT when
we know we just want to get rid of it later?).  Then i tried to import a new
upstream as described here https://wiki.debian.org/Python/GitPackagingPQ

Another problem I have noticed with that document - but not had time to come up with a solution yet.

There are several places where "git push --all" (or variant) is recommended. But this will also push the gbp pq branch(es), which should never get pushed.