Re: Updating Celery, Kombu, python-amqp

Thanks for the feedback. I've pushed my debian/experimental branch of
python-amqp to Alioth [0] and uploaded it to experimental [1].
Hopefully this is what you had in mind. Please let me know if I've
made any mistakes.

A Python 2 package for the vine dependency is currently in the NEW queue.

I'll move on to Kombu next.

Christopher

[0] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/python-modules/packages/python-amqp.git?h=debian%2Fexperimental
[1] https://packages.debian.org/source/experimental/python-amqp