I want to maintain my current packages within the team

Hi,

I am following this instruction: http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/policy.html

Yes, I accept the above policy.

Yes, collaborative maintenance is preferred.

Here is what I want to package: https://github.com/guettli/reprec

    Up to now reprec contains these tools:

  • reprec: Replace strings in text files. Can work recursive in a directory tree
  • setops: Set operations (union, intersection, ...) for line based files.

Acoording to the policy I should include my alioth login. Up to now I have non.

What is the next stop now? If possible the username should be "guettli".

Thank you,
 Thomas Güttler
--
Thomas Guettler http://www.thomas-guettler.de/