Re: Adopting OpenStack packages

On 03/04/2017 04:04 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> This was not about isolated mistakes.
> [...]
> I do not, however, think it's useful to rehash the details.

Though that's what you're doing.

You don't have a reason to do so, while I do (ie: explain why I would
prefer if packages were not moved to the team). And you're here just
proving me right.

> I do think it is worth mentioning that since he's back in the team
> it wasn't without limit.

It's unbelievable to read this. None of the admins accepted to tell what
would be the limit. Vincent explain how I have been re-added. Hopefully,
you're only having difficulties to remember rather than being completely
dishonest here.

Conclusion of this little thread with Scott: I am right to continue to
distrust this team's admins. I would advise anyone who don't know the
team for so long to also be very careful as well.

That's *not* hilarious, and I'm not amused,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)