Re: Updating python-django-tagging (0.4.1 -> 0.4.3)

Hello,

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 12:30:59PM +0100, Christopher Baines wrote:
Hey,

Is anyone available to review and upload a new version of
python-django-tagging [1][2]?

The changelog is:
 * New upstream release
 * Convert debian/copyright to the DEP-5 format
 * Add myself as an uploader
 * Remove the fix_calc_tag_weight patch, as this has been merged upstream
 * Remove the fix-testsuite patch, as this is unnecessary

Thanks,

Chris

1:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/python-modules/packages/python-django-tagging.git/
2: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/python-django-tagging

It's been a while. I have pushed an update since a new version is out
(0.4.5) and a smaller set of fixes. I plan to upload it in sid in a day
or two. So, anyone interested, please take a look.

Since python-django-tagging is removed from testing and currently no
re-entries are allowed, stretch might be released without the package.

Ufortunately this affects graphite-web which depends on
python-django-tagging. But, I assume that we can ask for an exception
from the release team. Either way, uploading to sid is a first step.