Re: Request to join DPMT

Hi Piotr,

you can now push it to our repo, welcome :)

Thanks!

* please use -v (and later: -p) with git commit (you sometimes commit
  more than what commit message says)

Agreed, I'll be more careful.

* don't commit changes outside debian directory, use git-dpm to create
  patch instead¹

Are you referring to the "Repair line ending" commits? That was just the only workaround I found after losing far too much time trying to get git (with core.autocrlf = false) and dpkg-source to ignore the non-unix line endings on two of the upstream files whenever I touched git-dpm update-patches. There must be a way to do it properly but this seemed to work.

* PYBUILD_BEFORE_BUILD_* is used before invoking each² interpreter
  version. Does it make sense to generate a manpage (overwriting
  previous result) for 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9 and 3.10 when we will support
  these versions? If not, please move help2man back to override_dh_auto_build
  target :)

Thanks for pointing that out, done.

Cheers,
Carl