Re: Need help uploading Python3 version of pychromecast

Sandro Tosi wrote:
> > > https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2016/12/msg00031.html
> >
> > nice try... but it worked! i'll give it a look this evening ET
>
> You didnt specify this was a totally new package. now I dont have the
> time to review it

Sorry to hear that. I thought it was clear in the linked email that it
was a new package, I apologize if I was not clear enough. Anyway, I
really appreciate the time you have put on this.

Best regards,

--
Alberto Caso Palomino
Servicio de Implantación de Sistemas