Re: running tests against installed version of package

Hi Brian,

On 2 April 2016 at 22:32, Brian May <bam@debian.org> wrote:
> This will only test the current version of Python 3. Which is OK at the
> moment, there is only Python 3.5
>
> However it was very useful to have packages run tests against Python 3.5
> while Python 3.4 was still the default.
>
> I imagine the same thing will happen when Python 3.6 is released.

I see. Actually I've removed the "override_dh_auto_test"[1] when I
found out[2] that Pybuild can to do this by itself.

Now I wonder whether this is enough to fit the use case of multiple
Python 3 versions that you mentioned...

Regards,
Tiago.

[1]: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/python-path-and-address.git/commit/?h=debian/unstable&id=9b57cbf