Re: running tests against installed version of package

Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:

> Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:
>
> > As another check, you can test the resulting URL with a ‘git clone’ to a
> > temporary target directory.
>
> It doesn't seem to like me today:

Alioth is not responding at all, for me at the moment. And not just for me:

<URL:http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/alioth.debian.org>

You'll need to do the test when Alioth can actually pass the test :-)

--
 \      “If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?” |
  `\                                                    —Steven Wright |