Re: django-pipeline

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 09:13:42PM +1100, Brian May wrote:
> Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> writes:

> > FTR this is also visible in the reproducible CI:
> > https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/rb-pkg/unstable/amd64/django-pipeline.html

> > That's a standard pbuilder instance in a clean chroot.

> > I tried to reproduce it locally and I had the very same failure.
> > Though I can't help fix it, just saying I can reproduce the failure.

> I was using a clean sbuild environment. Wonder if this is pbuilder
> specific. Not that this really makes sense.

No.  I first noticed this bug because the package failed to build in
Ubuntu[1], which uses sbuild, not pbuilder.  I reproduced the failure in a
clean sid schroot.  I think either your sbuild environment is not clean, or
it is not up-to-date.

[1] https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/django-pipeline/1.6.4-1/+build/8796465