Re: Python Policy: Things to consider for Stretch

Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> writes:

> On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 04:46:19 PM Ben Finney wrote:
> >   Once these non-semantic changes are accepted I will begin work on
> >   the second stage of semantic changes.
>
> OK.  Those are all accepted.

Thank you, Scott! I'll proceed with the semantic changes that promote
Python 3 to the primary position.

> Barry Warsaw had done some changes in the -whl section so I made an
> attempt at merging what the two of you had done.

That attempt clobbered my earlier changes in that area. I'll restore
them and preserve Barry's intention.

I should have some more changes to present in a day or two.

--
 \      “The best mind-altering drug is truth.” —Jane Wagner, via Lily |
  `\                                                            Tomlin |