Re: Python Policy: Things to consider for Stretch

Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57@debian.org> writes:

> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 04:46:19PM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:
> > I'm planning to provide changes in two bundles:
> >
> > * Go through the whole document and tidy it up for consistency,
> >   source style, markup, and language style. This should not change
> >   the meaning of anything, but will change the wording of numerous
> >   passages.
> >
> >   My proposal for that is attached here as a Bazaar change bundle.
>
> Thanks for your work here, your changes look nice to me!

Thank you. Are you in a position to do me the favour of merging the
bundle into the repository ‘pkg-python/python-defaults-debian/’ at
Alioth?

--
 \         “Money is always to be found when men are to be sent to the |
  `\   frontiers to be destroyed: when the object is to preserve them, |