IPython: I would need some help/councels

Hi,

I made a new version of my IPython packaging :

http://mentors.debian.net/package/ipython

and I asked Julian Taylor about it : he said I should try to push things without waiting for him.

So here am I : I'm not asking for sponsorship of the package yet, but I would like to have some mentorship on it, as it is a delicate matter :
- yes, it really is IPython ;
- BUT the IPython project is now Jupyter, and what was once IPython has been split into many different packages, so my package is much, much simpler and contains much, much less than the previous one.
- oh, and it's a depends of most of th rest...

Thanks,

Snark on #debian-python