Re: transition: python3-defaults (python3.5 as default python3) - status update

On 13/01/16 14:02, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 06, 2016 03:39:15 PM you wrote:
>> b.  Remove pygpgme from Testing.  It has rdepends so it would kill off a few
>> other packages as well:
>> bmap-tools: bmap-tools

It turns out I can drop pygpgme to a Recommends on this one: it's only
conditionally imported, and if you obtained the bmap image from a
trusted source (or have verified its signature manually, or it doesn't
have one at all), you don't need pygpgme. I'll upload that later today.