Call for testing: Sphinx 1.5

Hi all,

With some delay (usual for me), Sphinx 1.5 is now available in experimental.

There are some incompatible changes, see the documentation [1] for details.

Please test your packages and make sure they build fine with this new version.
When in doubt, file a bug against src:sphinx.

Docutils 0.13 was also uploaded some time ago and broke some packages,
I filed bugs for some of those. If it broke your package too, please let
me know about that.

If everything goes well, I want to have Sphinx 1.5 included in Stretch.

The major remaining difference between our packaging and upstream is that
we have non-English search disabled, this needs some changes in snowball
which I am waiting for. Everything else should work like in upstream.

[1] http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/1.5.1/changes.html#incompatible-changes

--
Dmitry Shachnev