Re: Need help uploading Python3 version of pychromecast

Hello Ruben,
i've just uploaded pychromecast, thanks for your contribution!

it seems weird that you want zeroconf and protobuf for py3k in
build-depends but not their python2 versions, while they are listed in
requirements.txt: i'd say either list them for both stacks or none?
also the test discovery didnt discover any test, you might wnat to
look into that

as a general rule, i'd be happy to sponsor any pkg adding a py3k package