Re: Binary naming for Django Related Packages

[Scott Kitterman, 2016-11-29]
> Piotr: Is there some language that acknowledges the situation as unusual, even
> if it doesn't fully bless it that you'd be comfortable with in policy so we
> can at least document current practice?

if module name is foo, name of the binary package should be python3-foo,
not python3-bar-foo. There is no change needed on the upstream side or
in django/__init__.py - it's just about naming binary packages the way
our policy recommends. Adjusting policy to document good changes we came
up in practice is good. Documenting bad ones is not.

That said, I don't have a veto vote so I will just have to deal with it.