Re: Plan for ipython 5 transition

Hi,

ok, but are you ok with us moving ahead? Is ipython generally ready to
migrate? What about the other related packages (ipykernel,
jupyter_client, jupyter_core, nbconvert, nbformat). Should they all
migrate together? Are they ready (up to questions of transition)?

I did another attempt to build yade against ipython 5 and it failed. So
it needs to be added to the list of reverse depends that need more
attention.

Best,
Tobias