Re: Review/sponsorship of osmalchemy package

[Sebastian Ramacher, 2016-10-03]
[...]
> Where is the myth that they change priority to extra even coming from?

all my NEW packages have extra by default even though I set optional.

See f.e. python-async-timeout
At least on https://packages.qa.debian.org/p/python-async-timeout.html
(which also states section=misc instead of python). In the past I also
received an email after *each* upload about section mismatch.