Review/sponsorship of osmalchemy package

Hi,

I would like to ask for review and sponsorship of the osmalchemy package.

It can be found in the usual place at:
git.debian.org:/git/python-modules/packages/osmalchemy.git

The package can be build with gbp using pristine-tar. It appears to be
lintian-clean, apart from a missing upstream changelog (which upstream,
i.e. me, myself and I, will fix in a future release ;)).

OSMAlchemy will be used in several projects that will run on Debian;
it was also feaured at the Python Unconference in Germany last weekend
and many people like it and would like to use it, so adding it to Debian
seems legit (it has also a quite low impact on the repo, as it has only
few dependencies, so nothing bad to expect there).

Thanks in advance for looking at the package,
Nik

--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Mobil: +49-1520-1981389

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Contributor

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)