Request to join DPMT

Hello,

I'd like to join the team.

> Why you want to join the team: e.g. maintain your current packages
> within the team, help maintain some specific packages, etc.

I want to provide help in maintaining some packages including the new
package python-azure-storage[1].

This draws some new ones as well (python-azure-msrest,
python-azure-msrestazure, python-azure-nspkg, python-azure-common).

> Your Alioth login.

ardumont-guest

> A statement that you have read [2] and that you accept it.

I have read [2] and I accept it.

[1] https://github.com/Azure/azure-storage-python
[2] https://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/policy.html

tony / @ardumont

gpg fingerprint BF00 203D 741A C9D5 46A8 BE07 52E2 E984 0D10 C3B8