Re: pypi2deb 1.20160809 and --profile dpmt

On 08/09/2016 09:27 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:

> FYI: I just uploaded pypi2deb 1.20160809 which initializes all the git-dpm
> stuff if you invoke py2dsp with --profile dpmt option

OMG: i just discovered pypi2deb and its wonderful.
unfortunately i missed this mail when it was sent (or - more likely -
forgot about it), and while i was desparately looking really hard for
something that would take care of setting up git-dpm, i was unable to
find it.

pretty please, could you improve the (currently absymal¹) documentation?
pypi2deb deserves it

gfmdsar
IOhannes

¹ as in: no manpages, an empty /usr/share/doc (apart from the required
changelog&copyright) and a very cryptic "--help"