RE:how to build sphinx doc when there is extension

Hello

> I agree with Ben that you shouldn’t really be using Sphinx for testing
> your source.

ok but thanks to this I found some missing binary dependencies during the build process...
so it increased the quality of my packages.
Even if I would prefer a complet unit test suite...

I could put this in the override_auto_test ;)

> But I also want to add that your command line is a too complicated way of
> doing a simple thing. You could simply use “{interpreter} -m sphinx [args]”

Thanks a lot :)), for your help

Cheers

Frederic