PAPT membership request

Hello,

can someone please approve my PAPT membership (already requested on
Alioth)?

Docs states that:

"Any Python Modules Packaging Team member who wishes to integrate his
packages in the team can do so without requesting access"

but I get permission denied when creating SVN repository for new package
(vdirsyncer) because I am not in python-apps group.

Maybe I don't understand correctly the "integrate packages in the team"
or that statement doesn't seem to be true?

Thank you,
Filip