Re: Help for Python mock test suite needed

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 10:39:37AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> > There is no such link.
>
> You could make one:
>
> * Build the package using Sbuild (you are doing this already to ensure
>   the build works cleanly, right?)

I actually uses pbuilder / cowbuilder for this purpose.

> * Take the output from the Sbuild run.

I made sure my pbuilder log has LC_ALL=C.

https://paste.debian.net/789238/

> * Reply here with the link to that complete build log.

Done.  Hope this helps.

> This is an essential tool of collaborating on packaging: Ensure your
> builds are initiated in their entirety with a single command, and all
> output is captured for later inspect. This is why it's important to use
> Sbuild or something equivalent.

I admit I assumed that reproducing the log by doing a local build would
be more interesting but I'm perfectly fine by providing the log as well.
:-)

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--