Re: BTS bot in #debian-python IRC channel

Hi,

I don't think there's anything you've listed that we don't already get via
email.  Personally, I don't think I need it again on IRC.  The existing

with this argument you don't like commit notifications on IRC channel too, right? :)

If we have commit notification, why not have "uploaded" notification?

zwiebelbot already handles getting information about bugs mentioned in the
channel and I think that's all we need.

BTS post info about newly created or closed bugs. zwiebelbot is for something else.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy@ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B