updating python-tidylib for libtidy5

some weeks ago a transition happened from libtidy-0.99-0 (provided by
src:tidy) to libtidy5 (provided by src:tidy-html5).

The only actual issue arised with src:python-tidylib:
    https://github.com/countergram/pytidylib/issues/9
    https://github.com/countergram/pytidylib/issues/13

upstream looks quite disinterested to the issue, so I wonder whether
some of you have some spare tuit to look at this issue.

If you manage something please do upload python-tidylib fixing this
issue, so we care remove src:tidy from the archive.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :