Review request: kyklop/0.1.1-2 [ITP #832546]

Severity: wishlist

Dear PAPT,

I packaged the climate science application kyklop.
I already applied for PAPT membership, so I hope to be able to maintain
it myself in due course.

However, I would be very grateful if someone with (python) packaging
experience could have a look at the package, particularly since it is my
first debian package.

I uploaded the package to mentors.debian.net; its usual RFS template
follows.

Thanks for any hints or help!

============
 * Package name    : kyklop
   Version         : 0.1.1-2
   Upstream Author : Klaus Zimmermann <klaus_zimmermann@gmx.de>
 * URL             : https://github.com/fuentesfranco/kyklop
 * License         : MIT
   Section         : science

  It builds those binary packages:

    kyklop     - Finds, tracks, and characterizes tropical cyclones in
simulations

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/kyklop

    dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kyklop/kyklop_0.1.1-2.dsc

  Changes since the last upload:

kyklop (0.1.1-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium

  * Added more details to debian/control.
  * Added copyright information in debian/copyright.
  * Added debian/watch file.
  * Removed fake itp closing from earlier changelog entry.
  * First public release. (Closes: #832546: ITP: kyklop -- Finds,
tracks, and
    characterizes tropical cyclones in climate simulation data)

 -- Klaus Zimmermann <klaus_zimmermann@gmx.de>  Thu, 07 Jul 2016
16:50:09 +0200

  Regards,
   Klaus Zimmermann