Request for joining the PAPT team

Hi,

I'll like to join the PAPT team to maintain my package (policyd-rate-
limit [1]) within the team. I have filled an ITP bug (#831456)
and Scott Kitterman advise my to join the PAPT team.

My Alioth login is nit-guest, my IRC nick is Nit (I have joined
#debian-python).

I'll never used svn until now, so I may need some help at first, but I
used to use git, darcs or mercurial, so I should adapt quickly.

Looking forward to working with you,

--
Valentin Samir

PS: I also have subscribed to the ML debian-python@lists.debian.org