Request to join team

Hello,

Please can I request to join the Python Modules Team? My Alioth account is grinorcole-guest.

I have read and agree to the Python Modules Policy.

To date I have only one Python package which is good enough to submit for consideration:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/django-setuptest

However, I have some more under preparation (pojson, txwinrm, django-memoize) which I should like to finish off and submit.

Actually, I think my django-setuptest may deviate from the policy in that both Python 2 and 3 binaries are built. I did this because Sid contains both Python 2 and 3 Django packages so I assumed that both should be supported. But perhaps this is not the case?

Thank.

Christopher Hoskin