Re: Removing me from Uploader field of html5lib

On Mon, Jul 04, 2016 at 04:52:52PM +0200, Olivier Berger wrote:
> Unfortunately, I'm no longer able to dedicate time to help maintaining
> the html5lib package.

That's totally ok!  Interest shifts, so it's ok to say stop at something
:)

> Thus I'm requesting that anyone uploading the next version as part of
> the team, please remove me from the uploaders field.

You can just remove yourself.  Just do it in the git repository of the
package, that way whoever in the team will do the next upload will have
the change staged.
It's also quite unluckily that somebody will remember such a mail
already next week, much less in some months.

> Btw, the docs on the wiki documents how to be added/contribue, but not
> really how to stop ;-)

A person usually just remove himself from the Uploaders field, from my
experience.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo