RE:Status of ipython-qtconsole

Hello,

I follow what is done with jupyter-core and distribute only the python3 scripts.

so now I have these binary packages:

python-qtconsole
python3-qtconsole
jupyter-qtconsole
ipython-qtconsole
ipython3-qtconsole
python-qtconsole-doc

where

ipython-qtconsole and ipython3-qtconsole are transition package

BUT

for now ipython-qtconsole provide the python module and the scripts.

ipython3-qtconsole depends on jupyter-qtconsole + python3-qtconsole (module + scipt)
ipython-qtconsole depends on python-qtconsole (no ore scripts)

is it ok like this ?

or should I add to ipython-qtconsole also the jupyter-qtconsole in order to provide the command line even if it add a python3 stack.

cheers

Frederic