pep8 renamed to pycodestyle

You might be aware that the upstream pep8 package has been renamed to
pycodestyle.  Both the command line and imports have changed, although not in
a backward compatible way unfortunately[1].

There's a new upstream flake8 which I'm preparing in git-dpm, but it will be
blocked until we decide what to do about the Debian pep8 package.

I think we eventually want to rename Source:pep8 to Source:pycodestyle, as
well as Package:pep8, Package:python-pep8, and Package:python3-pep8.  I
suppose we could at least keep the source package name unchanged and
transition to the new binary package names.

I'd like to add some backward compatibility hacks, either our own or
upstreams, for the name change.  See the referenced issues.

Looking for any thoughts, comments, or suggestions.  I also don't want to step
on any toes if someone's already starting this transition.  There are some
reverse dependencies, but not too many I think so it should be fairly easy to
just upload new packages (if available; I haven't checked them all).

Cheers,
-Barry

[1] https://github.com/PyCQA/pycodestyle/issues/544
    https://github.com/PyCQA/pycodestyle/issues/549