Re: Adopting factory-boy

On 23/12/15 15:30, Christopher Baines wrote:
> On 23/12/15 11:31, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> I was the maintainer of this package, though I lost interest for it
>> because there's no reverse dependency for it.
>
> Thanks for packaging it :)
>
>> If you want to continue maintaining it within the OpenStack PKG team,
>> you can do it as well. Though we're not using git-dpm, and rather a git
>> tag workflow, you're still free to use whatever workflow you want there,
>> as long as the package is well maintained.
>>
>> If you need sponsoring for this package, I can review it and upload it
>> for you.
>
> Great, thanks for the offer. I think I'll have to wait a couple of weeks
> to see where things are for packaging this. There is at least one new
> dependency for the latest release (python-fake-factory), I have packaged
> that, but the tests currently don't pass. Once there is a release for
> python-fake-factory, for which the tests pass, and that has been
> uploaded to Debian, I'll get around to looking at factory-boy again.

Its been quite a few weeks, but the above is now done. The missing
dependency (python-fake-factory) is now in Debian, and I have updated
factory-boy to the latest upstream version [1].

Are you still open to sponsoring this zigo? I have just filled in the
alioth form to become a member of the OpenStack team.

1: http://git.cbaines.net/factory-boy/