Re: running tests against installed version of package

Thomas,

On 31 March 2016 at 18:49, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
> Most of the time, you get by this doing:
> PYTHONPATH=$(CURDIR) python -m pytest tests

Awesome tip! Just stumbled up on this one when imports where changed
from relative to absolute and this tip properly fixed the matter.

Piotr,

On 31 March 2016 at 19:13, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
> this will test python2.7 only and will most probably ignore extensions, etc.

I've used the following workaround for this.

override_dh_auto_test:
        PYTHONPATH=$(CURDIR) py.test
        PYTHONPATH=$(CURDIR) py.test-3

... As Python's "unittest discover" weren't working anyway.

Regards,
Tiago.

--
Tiago "Myhro" Ilieve