running tests against installed version of package

Hello,

By default pybuild runs tests I think using the source tree.

However I have a package where the tests require the entry points from
setup.py to be configured, the tests fail without this.

So what is the appropriate way to modify debian/rules to get the tests
to run from the installed version with the entry points available?

This is:

Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/python-modules/packages/apscheduler.git
Vcs-Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/python-modules/packages/apscheduler.git

(I considered moving this to become DPMTs maintained, however it appears
the original package maintainer is still interested; so the above
repository may not stay)

See #807797

I filled an uptream bug report before I realized what the problem is:

https://bitbucket.org/agronholm/apscheduler/issues/114/lookuperror-no-trigger-by-the-name-date

Thanks
--
Brian May <brian@linuxpenguins.xyz>