conflicting packages python-pysocks and python-socksipy

Hi,

TLDR: Both are the same, providing the "socks" module. We should
remove one of them. Maybe renaming the other to python-socks.

Longer story: Recently, I upgraded the outdated python-socksipy
package. This involved following a new upstream. Later I was
informed, that the new upstream was already packaged under the
name python-pysocks.

Questions:

 - shall we remove one of the package?
   (proposal: yes)
 - which of the two packages should be removed from Debian?
   (proposal: remove pysocks, just because socksipy is older)
 - shall the other package provide dummy transitional packages?
   (proposal: yes)
 - shall we rename the binary package to python-socks?
   (proposal: yes)

Any ideas or opinions?

TIA & Cheers