Joining python-modules

Hi everyone,

I recently wanted to increase my debian contributions as a prospective
maintainer.

I've read the policy from
https://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/policy.html and I accept it (in
fact, I love the idea behind collaborative maintenance, collab-maint,
and I subscribed to LowThresholdNmu as well).

There are three python packages that I'd like to contribute, all three
from pypi:

- https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-bond (I'm the author)
- https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tabview (contributor)
- https://pypi.python.org/pypi/gtabview (author)

I filed already an ITP for python-bond, and I was probably too
trigger-happy as I created the package into collab-maint already:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/python-bond.git/
(ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=809542)

Only afterwards I realized that python-modules would be a better place.

Conversion with p2dsc was pretty straightforward. I only added
copyright, tweaked the control file with the correct build-depends,
description, installed the documentation correctly.

The test suite in the package is rather complex, as it depends on a
whole slew of other runtimes (perl, nodejs, ssh, etc). The package is
independently tested via travis, so I disabled the tests instead of
adding build-depends for all of them.

Could somebody review the package?

I only need to tweak the changelog and fix uploaders/maintainer at this
point.

Thanks!