How to manually install python scripts and needed modules (Was: How to tweak homebrew install target for Gubbins)

Hi,

since nobody seems to have any experience with brew in my last
commit to the gubbins packaging git[1] I tried to install the
included python files manually.  Unfortunately for the python
module I installed to

   /usr/share/pyshared/gubbins

the processing to /usr/lib/python3.4/gubbins does not work.  Any
hint how to do this correctly (or is my attempt a bad idea in
general)?

(Any hints to my question below are welcome as well - I just
want to install the python files ...).

Thanks for any help

      Andreas.

[1] git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/gubbins.git

--
http://fam-tille.de