Re: nose python3.5 issues

Hi Brian,

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:23:28AM +1100, Brian May wrote:
> Had a go at packaging the latest nose for debian, but tests fail under
> Python 3.5. Think this is the upstream issue
> https://github.com/nose-devs/nose/issues/928.
>
> Have pushed to git.

I don't have time to fix that failure, but the upstream issue has some
suggestions on how that can be done.

Also I am not really interested in maintaining nose (I was doing this because
nobody else volunteered to maintain it), so please feel free to add yourself
to Uploaders and take it over if you want.

--
Dmitry Shachnev