Re: Telling dh_python3 to skip a .so file

Cześć Piotr,

On Mon, Nov 09, 2015 at 10:12:22AM +0100, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> I don't see a single file in gnome-applets_3.18.1-1_amd64.deb that
> justifies invoking dh_python3. Why do you need it? If you actually have
> a script that needs shebang rewrite (and I somehow missed it), you can
> use sed to do that.

Oops, there should be a file there, but looks like a new upstream release
introduced a new build-dependency for Python code so it is not built :/

I will fix it soon.

When that file is built, it needs dh_python3 to replace shebang and add
correct ${python3:Depends}. Of course I can do it manually, but my question
was about how to make dh_python3 ignore a particular .so file, and I am
still interested in that.

--
Dmitry Shachnev