Re: Git migration schedule

On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 at 02:06 Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org> wrote:
Done. And kicking off the migration now...

Great!

Will the migration do packages like python-django?

Just thinking that python-django in subversion is old, and the version in git doesn't (yet) use git-dpm; you don't want the migration changing the existing python-django git by mistake.

I am not sure what the plan is for the location for the final migration run.

I suspect there are other packages that will be in a similar situation.