Re: Python < 3.5 tests

On 9 October 2015 at 10:40, Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 at 08:16 Robert Collins <robertc@robertcollins.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> But - ajax_select/__init__.py is going to be imported, and thats whats
>> erroring. I don't think that this is a 3.5 unit testing change - I
>> think its an error importing some bit of django.
>

> Except there is no errors under Python2.7. If Python2.7 or Python3.4 loaded
> ajax_select/__init__.py I would expect to see exactly the same Django error.

Right - and if there are any tests they will need to load that :)

The reason it's being discovered is likely due to the pattern bugfix
(also in 3.5) - previously discover couldn't handle directories with
names tht didn't match the file pattern - and that meant nested test
suites didn't load right.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins@hp.com>