python3-cairo-dbg missing

Hi,

I'm trying to debug Pitivi's Gtk Python3 app but I cannot because
python3.4dm cannot import cairo:

$ python3.4dm -c "import cairo"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/cairo/__init__.py", line 18, in <module>
    from ._cairo import *
ImportError: No module named 'cairo._cairo'

This is because the cairo module uses an .so library:

$ ls /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/cairo/*.so
_cairo.cpython-34m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so

I see for python-cairo there is python-cairo-dbg, but for
python3-cairo there is no python3-cairo-dbg. Could you please create
one which provides the debug version of the cairo module? (Should I
file a bug to keep track of this? Where?)

Thanks,
Alex